We will be going ahead with our trip to Shining Waters this morning! Please remember to send your child with:
- a packed snack and lunch (and an ice pack)
- a bathing suit (the younger students can wear one underneath their clothes)
- a change of clothes (including underwear),
- a hat.
We’ve been told by Shining Waters, there could be up to 1500 students there today, so it is going to be a busy day. We met with all students yesterday and reviewed the rules. Students are expected to:
- stay in their small groups for the day
- Not to use the swimming pool
- Not to go on the large roller coaster by the road
- Not to bring any money. We don’t want them to spend their day waiting in line ups!
- Most importantly… to have FUN!
We’ve got lots of volunteers and are looking forward to a great day!